Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Kate Spotted Grocery Shopping at Tesco


Earlier today Kate paid a visit to the Tesco Store in Holyhead, North Wales.


The Duchess of Cambridge stocked up for the week and bought items such as fruit, ice cream and potatoes.


Kate looked casual but still put together. She wore a light brown turtle neck sweater, black skinny jeans and her black suede Aquatalia knee-high boots.


She wore a similar outfit earlier this week when she paid a surprise visit to an inner London primary school (Robert Blair) to find out more about The Art Room, a charity that works with challenging children and has a branch at the school. The photo below was taken on a cell phone and is not the best quality.


Update 11/28/2011

I randomly came upon these photos from the winter of 2010 where Kate was wearing the above sweater. I don't have any details but stay tuned for more...



4 comments:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. grocery pickup app I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here.

    ReplyDelete